Friday, November 14, 2008

Why I love being married: Part 5

#7: We have a lot of fun together
We are always joking, laughing, and making fun of one another. Adriano truly is my best friend and the comfort level between us gives credence to this.

#8: I still find myself thinking, "He's hot!"
So, you know there is no risk of him just becoming just my roommate. : ) I always find him good looking, but there are those special moments where I find myself looking at him and I see him differently than I did that morning, or even ten minutes ago. I see him like I'm meeting him for the first time again and thinking, "Damn, you're hot," just like I did back then. That makes me smile.

#9, #10, #11... © 2008 - Brianna Sylver - All rights reserved
Really, I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you'd get bored sooner rather than later if I did.

The reason I wrote about why I love being married this week was to bring focus to the point that marriage should be fun and not all work. But no one can deny that marriage isn't easy. It takes constant vigilance from both partners to continually nurture and protect your love.

Take some time this weekend to celebrate all the reasons why you love your partner and your relationship. I know I'm going to!

--------------------------
For other reasons why I love being married:
Points #1 and #2
Points #3 and #4
Point #5
Point #6

© 2008 - Brianna Sylver - All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment