Monday, December 8, 2008

Five (Pragmatic) Tips to a Happy Marriage: Part 2

Picking up from yesterday's post, let's talk about the third step to a happy marriage.

Step 3: Pull out a happy face
According to Parade magazine, this means:
Keep a picture of the two of you at your happiest and look at it whenever you’re annoyed with one another.
My computer back splash used to be reserved for a picture of Adriano and I from our most recent vacation (all of which we have a blast on). Recently though, my new niece, Analise, has taken that spot. I only get to see her every few months, so it helps with the in between times!

I've been missing those constant reminders of mine and Adriano's past vacations though. I've been wanting to make some kind of photo wall in our house, but have hesitated. I'm very particular on style. However, I recently saw a picture in the Winter issue of O at Home that I thought could match my personal style and desire for clean lines, while making sure mine and Adriano's happy faces are displayed and become a daily reminder of why we love one another. I thought I'd share the picture. (You'll notice the staples in the corner of the picture. Yes, I make scrapbooks of home decorating ideas that I like!) Maybe it'll help to get your creative juices flowing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment