Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2010 is a new year

After a long hiatus, I'm back...or at least I'm going to try to be.

I've missed this blog. Apparently others have too, as several people have reached out in the last few months to say, "Are you going to continue to write?," "When will you post again?," or "I miss your posts." It's really touching to know that my thoughts on marriage are engaging enough to be missed!

2009 was a trying year for me. The first half of the year was really spent trying to cope with the recession, business-wise. And the second half was spent working my butt off trying to make up for work that wasn't around for the first 6 months.

Well, I'm happy to say 2010 is starting out on a much better note. Finally, I think I have the extra mental space to direct towards this. I hope I do. Just by writing this blog, I think I give more thought to my marriage, making it front and center and myself more conscious of it's main objectives, which are to:
  • Make tangible the advice "Don't take you partner for granted;" and
  • Live by the mantra "If it doesn't work, fix it."
Consider me back. Another post will follow in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment