Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Can a movie save a marriage?

I read this interesting article this morning. Apparently the movie, "Fireproof", due in video stores and for sale today, has a track record of helping couples with troubled marriages patch things up.

I'm curious and a little skeptical at the same time. But, I'm game...I want to watch this movie. Testimonials regarding it are from couples who were separated, on the verge of divorce, who after watching this film found a new way of relating to one another that allowed them to find "love" between them again. Adriano and I aren't having issues in our marriage, thankfully, but there's no harm in preventative care! Hearing of this movie reminds me a bit of my "Marriage Check-up" post from November. After watching the trailer for the movie, I think probably any couple, troubled or not, could gleam some interesting tips and techniques regarding how to continually show their love for one another.

Has anyone seen this movie that reads this blog? I would love to hear your thoughts on it if you have. Once I have a chance to watch it, I'll be sharing my reactions as well. © 2008 - Brianna Sylver - All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment